The electronic card enables you to save up to 40 per cent on Barcelona's most popular museums, monuments, tours, shopping venues, transport options and more, ensuring you maximize your stay in this vibrant, rich city!
How Does It Work? There's a total of 22 attractions and offers you can choose from, and three Flexi Pass variants (with three, five or seven activities included) to fit your budget and timescale. If you're planning a fun weekend in Barcelona, the Flexi Pass 3 variant is a good option for you. For 7 day vacations, on the other hand, you may want to choose a card with 5 or 7 attractions included, and there's also an Unlimited pass available for those who want to do and see it all, which grants you access to all the 22 offers available.
Which are the 22 attractions and offers you can gain access to?
Barcelona has plenty to offer each visitor, regardless of tastes and needs, and the iVenture Card grants you the opportunity to enjoy the "crème de la crème". Check out the awesome offers you can choose from:
- La Ramba Viewpoint + 1 glass of cava included
- Gran Teatre del Liceu. Audio guide included + skip-the-queues admission
- Skip the line entry to The Sagrada Família Cathedral + Guided tour
- Montserrat Morning Tour + liquor tasting included. The tour takes half a day.
- Camp Nou Stadium entry
- Gaudi's Casa Milà. Skip-the-line admission
- Skip-the-line admission to Park Güell + Guided tour
- Skip-the-line admission to Torre Bellesguard (Casa Figueres). Audio guide included
- Skip-the-line admission to MNAC Museum
- Skip-the-line admission to MACBA Museum
- Skip-the-line admission to Poble Espanyol
- Palacio del Flamenco performance. Drink included
- Skip-the-line admission to G Experiència. 4D Exhibition about Gaudi's life and work
- Jamón Experience (Ham Museum). Admission, tasting and drink included.
- Colom Viewpoint. Entrance + wine
- Fábrica Moritz (beer factory). 1 beer included
- One-day ticket for Barcelona City Tour
- One-day ticket for Barcelona Bus Turístic
- Las Golondrinas boat cruise. The tour lasts 40 minutes
- Cooltra Motorbike renting. One-day rental
- One-way Aerobus Ticket. From Barcelona's centre to the El-Prat Airport or vice versa
- La Roca Village Shopping Express. VIP Savings Card + Transport included.
Highlights to Consider
All offers are incredibly tempting, indeed, but you absolutely won't want to miss out on:
Gaudi's architectural masterpieces Sagrada Família, Casa Milà and Park Güell - world-renowned for their unique, organic style often inspired by nature.
Poble Espanyol, with its unique mix of traditional crafts, contemporary art, beautiful architecture and Spanish gastronomy.
MNAC (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya), housed in the imposing Palau National and holding a large and varied collection of Catalan art, starting with early Middle Age works through to 20th century pieces.
Las Golondrinas boat cruise: a relaxing 40-minute trip along Barcelona's coastline, enabling you to spot major attractions on the shore and admire the landscape, while enjoying a glass of wine and feeling the ocean breeze caress your hair.
How Much Will an iVenture Card Flexi Pass Cost You?
- 3-Activity Flexi Pass – EUR 55 for Children, EUR 80 for Adults
- 5-Activity Flexi Pass – EUR 80 for Children, EUR 115 for Adults
- 7-Activity Flexi Pass – EUR 100 for Children, EUR 145 for Adults
- Unlimited Flexi Pass – EUR 180 for Children, EUR 255 for Adults
If you do the math, you'll see that, whichever card variant you choose, the costs are much more attractive than if you were to pay for each attraction separately. So what are you waiting for? Decide on an itinerary, choose your preferred Flexi Pass, and get ready to enjoy lively Barcelona to the fullest!